1) THIS OPTION IS ONLY FOR ESTABLISHED PATIENTS
2) PATIENTS SEEN ONLINE MUST BE SEEN IN PERSON AT LEAST ONCE EVERY 6 MONTHS
Follow these easy steps to schedule and complete an ONLINE appointment:
HOW TO SCHEDULE: (if you don't already have an appointment on the calendar)
1) Request an appointment by going to the Scheduling page and clicking the time you would like on the "schedule now" calendar. ( there is no need to request a new appointment if you already have an in person appt scheduled and want to keep that time - just let the Dr know that you'd like to do an online appointment.
HOW TO PAY FOR APPOINTMENT:
2) If, in the judgment of the physician, it appears that an online appointment is safe and right for you, your appointment time will be confirmed and you will be given a password for the billing page.
3) Payment is due on or before the time of your appointment . You will be given a password for the billing page. You can pay at the secure billing page by credit card. (This will show as "OneP" on your billing statement)
HOW TO GET ONLINE PORTAL TO "DO" THE APPOINTMENT:
* Vsee is our preferred method of video session as it is HIPPA secure. To get account check your email for the invitation to Vsee or click here.
*You can download portal on your computer and OR on a smart phone or tablet going to the APP store and searching for Vsee.
* On the Vsee setup page where it says "add a friend to get started, add firstname.lastname@example.org" if this does not shoe in contacts already.
HOW TO "DO" THE APPOINTMENT:
4) At the time of the appointment just open Vsee on your computer or tablet and Dr. DePalma will video call you (the Dr. will find you on Vsee by searching for your name so all you have to do is open the app and wait)
WHAT IF I WANT TO GET "OUT OF NETWORK" INSURANCE REIMBURSEMENT?:
5) If you wish to submit your bill out of network to your insurance company for reimbursement, ask the doctor for a copy of the bill (see rates and insurance policy).
* Note that patients seen online must be seen in person at least once every 6 months unless specifically approved for longer periods by the Physician.